Lancslass

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God bless her, she's had a right time just lately........here's wishing you to get well quickly Lisa:hug::hug::hug:xxxxxxxxx

Get well soon:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Is there any news?
Please give her my best wishes, praying shell be better soon!:hug:

they stopped her solids on Friday.

she had a scan yesterday which showed up nothing.

next step is she is having a camera to see if that brings anything up.

Lisa says she is still in pain though.

will keep you updated!

Hope you are ok soon Lisa, thinking of you mate and sending many:hug::hug:

Thinking of you Lisa,you really need a break after going through so much lately,sending loads of love and geeky hugs your way xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thinking of you, and sending best wishes.
Get well soon xxx

Keep your chin up Lisa I am sending my prayers to you:hug:

Heard from Lisa yesterday - she was waiting for a CT scan. She is still on a drip and v. bored and sore.

Haven't heard back yet on the scan results but will keep you updated.

thanks for keeping us informed vicki

hope Lisa feels better soon, and they find out whats wrong
:hug::hug::hug:

Sending you lots of love and strength Lisa :hug:
Get well soon xxx

Come home soon Lisa....xxx

Update on Lisa:

Lisa has been diagnosed with diverticular disease which means she develops growths like hernias on her bowel that fill with infection.

The ct scan showed up a large one on her bowels at the minute that may need draining by syringe which as you can imagine she is dreading.

She is also needing another ct scan.

The disease is also incurable.

Omg poor thing. That sounds awful.

Please tell her we are thinking of her and sending our love. :hug:

i thought i better log on as vicki tells me a lot of you have been asking about me.......but didntrealise just how many lol

thank you all for your well wishes im really touched

i am still waiting for tomorrow and the ifection to be drained if it can be.

vicki has explianed my illness to a tea and is incuable but may be helped to stay away with a fibre diet as i can not let my self get constipated as ill end up back in here again.

fingers crossed i wont need a operation but wont know until tomorrow as the operationis a big job and they wil have to disconect my bowels and i cant imagine life

any way on a brighter note fingers crossed ill be drained and that will be that

love you all

lisa xxxxxxxxx

ps sorry for spelling in on the smallest keyborad in the world next to my bed.

:hug: to you Lisa....I'm sure you are going to feel much better soon.

My Mum lives with Diverticular disease, and whilst it sounds like you have been badly hit, she does control hers very well with diet and doesn't really suffer too much. As long as you can live within the boundaries of the right food, you will be fine, I'm sure!

All the very best for tomorrow. I am sure everything will go very well for you.

Trish :hug:

:hug: oh hun , am glad you are feeling a bit better , hope you get well soon , xxx
ps-them keyboards are horrendus , lol , it took me forever to type when i was in hospital , xxx

Lisa, I've only just seen this thread:eek: Zigara's reply is giving me hope that you are going to be fighting fit very soon. Sending you :hug::hug::hug: and lots more:hug::hug::hug::hug:
Take care hun.

aww Lisa, its great to hear from you hun, hope your feeling better soon hun

my nan also lives with the disease, and controls it extremly well with diet , so fingers crossed for you hun

:hug::hug::hug:

Latest posts

Back