Lancslass

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i too know someone who suffers, but is o.k on diet.
i hope this gives you some hope.

if you do have the op, i'm sure you will cope. we''l be here for support.:hug:

Hope you make a speedy recovery xxxxxxxx:hug:

Hope all goes ok today, thinking of you xxx

I've only just seen this thread too, so sorry to hear you're poorly mate. Fingers crossed the draining all goes well, and sending you lots of positive vibes for a speedy recovery :hug:

Sorry to hear your unwell Lisa especiallya fter all you ahve been through recently wishing you all the best sweetie get well soon x

sending you lots of hugs :hug: hope you feeling better soon xx

heard from lisa tonight - she has her op tomorra

Thinking of you Lisa, hope it all goes well today & you're soon up and about:hug:xx

well guys you will never guess what has happened....................

went down for surgery this morning and dr has decided to cancel as after my second CT scan they have noticed a reduction of infection in the pouch they where going to drain so decieded to not go a head with the procedure and send me home instead!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they think that with the correct antibiotics it will cure the infection al together so here i am at home still feeling really woozy and will be having a early night as they love waking you up ever hour in hospital.

i have to go back in 3 weeks to make sure it has not started to grow again.

thanks for all your support girls it really lifted me to think you all where thinking off me

xxxxxxxx

well that is good news...put your feet up and relax....hope everything goes well in the end xx:hug::hug:

Great news hun. Hope you're feeling better soon.:hug::hug::hug:

Thats good to hear x x x

Does this mean your long term prognosis will change? How are you feeling now - bet your glad to be home.

i will always have the Diesease but it can be controlled but eatting a high fibre diet and making sure you dont get constipated EVER.

i go back to clinic in 3 weeks and at the moment still feel ropey so of to bed now and have to do nothing for next 10 days which is going to be reall REALLY hard.

lisa xxxx

so glad your back hunny - and thanks for the texts

hope the infection goes soon hun and you are back to full health xxxx

That's great new Lisa.

Glad your home & you'll soon start feeling better now your in your own environment, hospitals make you feel poorly!

Great news Lisa,

Hope everthing goes well from now on.

Make sure you rest for the full 10 days:hug:

Hope you're feeling better after the draining.:hug:
My father in law lives with the same condition, once managed through diet it doesn't give him too much hassle, although stress can make it worse which is probably why you've had such a bad flare up.:hug:
Just keep well away from all wholegrain stuff, even the pips in jam set him off (roughage) so go for seedless jams. Take care.x

thinking of you hun, hope the infection clears asap and you can enjoy christmas:hug:

Latest posts

Back