Laquer nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sobeit

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what laquer nails are. I have seen them on the menu at some of the local discount shops and for the life of me I cant find out what kind of product it is.
I have been in the nail business for 14 years and I dont want to be missing out on some great nail enhancements being offered by other techs. Any info and links to purchase laquer nail product would be very helpfull.
Thanks so much Sobeit.

Can anyone tell me what laquer nails are. I have seen them on the menu at some of the local discount shops and for the life of me I cant find out what kind of product it is.
I have been in the nail business for 14 years and I dont want to be missing out on some great nail enhancements being offered by other techs. Any info and links to purchase laquer nail product would be very helpfull.
Thanks so much Sobeit.

Is it not just a different way of saying polish?

This is what i assumed aswell....as in nail laquer which is what OPI state on thier bottles??

i too would assume their just using a different phrase for polish

You know I would think that it's a polish myself, Except they claim it as a nail enhancement that lasts 2x longer than acrylics and Gels.
I have searched High and Low for this kind of product with no luck. Other techs say it could just be their fancy term for acrylics with high shine top coat.. Some discount shops have a way of telling you that what they have is newer and better and they charge more for it.
Anyhoo it can't be just polish like we may have thought unless they are using the term for the finish glaze over the enhancement.
Oh well. Thanks guys for your input.
Sobeit

Its prob a chop shop piece of crap line for MMA nails and a gel top coat but it will get you to buy

Latest posts

Back