Large chested women with no bra

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raeny13

Reaction score
What do you do about large chested women that does not wear a bra? I sprayed her down and then noticed she was very white under her boobs. I had her lift them up so we could spray underneath, but then when her boobs fell back down the solution rubbed together. :(

Hopefully it looks ok after she showers!

I get them to hold them up and spray, then use the hose to dry the area and then whilst their still holding I spray the fronts of the legs, by then it should be dry x

A natural suntan would leave white bits there...I am such a woman and so I have always pointed this out.

However I also agree with Beauty Bits.

[I once saw a very cute blonde girl walking down the street in too-tiny cut-off shorts; the kind where you see the bottom of the buttock.
This was before there were any sunless options other than Coppertan, so I guess it was a sunbed tan. Every step she took you could see a half-moon of white skin under the crease of the buttock. Looked a bit silly as she was showing off her cute body, but that's how a UV tan works unless you do funny poses in the sun!.]

Thanks everyone for your responses. Very helpful!

Try the boobie sling, get a hand towel roll it length ways get the client to hold it in both hands and place under chest to lift their boobs up, spray underneath and then let go of towel, continue as normal and you should have no white patches. HTH x

But do you do the underneath, let it dry and then do the chest? Or the chest, hold the boobs n then tan? But that will leave marks?
That would make me really mess up my routine lol

Just do your normal routine when it comes to the chest area use the boobie sling , remove then continue to spray as normal 100% no white marks, i really do not get this whole drying thing (sorry if that sounds rude) but if your coverage is even and light there should be no problem , i get dressed immediately never had a problem and i have been spray tanning for 14 years.

Latest posts

Back