Large stamping plates

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeilaM

Reaction score
Feel a bit stupid but I've just received my 1st moyou stamping plates but one of them the images are way to big to fit on a nail. I don't get it can someone explain please ? X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sounds like you've either bought XL plates or full image plates. The former has larger sized images for larger sized nails and to be honest I would always buy these as they will always be big enough for all nails (doesn't matter that the image is bigger than the actual nail, it's much more of a problem if the image you want is smaller than the actual nail!). The latter, where the whole plate is one large image, you just chose a section that you like and stamp that section onto your nail. Win win with either type. Hope this helps.
L

I think you're right, it's an extra large image plate lol :oops: oh well like you say I can stamp certain parts of the image
Thank you

That's the idea and to be honest I like them better.......with the smaller ones you can soon find issue 'fitting' some nails. I always look for the full image plates or XL - don't be disappointed, I think you will find it a better option actually.

I ordered 3 plates the 2 are really good size images large enough I'd say as they fit on the colour pops lovely. Stampers not picking up great so still in the process of priming it, i've buffed and used isopropyl alcohol.

I ordered 3 plates the 2 are really good size images large enough I'd say as they fit on the colour pops lovely. Stampers not picking up great so still in the process of priming it, i've buffed and used isopropyl alcohol.

What type of stamper did you get?

That's the idea and to be honest I like them better.......with the smaller ones you can soon find issue 'fitting' some nails. I always look for the full image plates or XL - don't be disappointed, I think you will find it a better option actually.

What type of stamper did you get?
Sorry hhh I didn't see your message, just got well it said XL it's only small tho from moyou, it feels sticky. x

Latest posts

Back