Larger Lady!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vicky

Southern Geek
Reaction score
Sorry to bother you guy's yet again but im having trouble finding a web site that sales tunic tops for the "larger lady"...:o

Im sure someone out there has had the same problem...If you could help i would be very gratefull...;)

Vicky

Unfortunately most companies make you pay a premium for anything over an 18 - sorry don't know off hand of anyone specifically - I have used Simon Jersey a couple of times. If you are doing nails only would you not be more comfortable in a polo top - that is what I wear - black CND poloshirt and black trousers.

Beauty Express does a Juno Jacket up to size 30 - it is white v-neck with buttons down the front piped black or navy.

Hope some of this helps.

I've just ordered my first set of uniform from "Alexandra's" - 2 Polo shirts and 2 tabbards (with my company name embroidered on) all for £28. They do larger sizes, up to XL in the tabbards, and XXL in the polo shirts (48 inch chest).

They will send you a catalogue if you give them a call 08700 600 200 - hope this helps!

Thanks guy's....you'd think i was big as a house, trying to get anything over a 18 is impossible...:rolleyes: maybe i should get a boob job....lol

Vicky xx

Thanks ladies...i'v found what im looking for.! ;)

Vicky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back