Larger nail charms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikala-nails

Reaction score
Just a quick question..how do you all prefer to apply your larger nail charms?
I've tried acrylic,glue and hard gel and everyone's so different..some come back with them still on after 3 weeks and some lose them after a few days?!
Xx

Very large or 3D I use acrylic and smaller I buff, dot on nail glue then go around with top coat

Very large or 3D I use acrylic and smaller I buff, dot on nail glue then go around with top coat
Hmmm thank you! I've got a few in Thursday that will have big charms so I'll try it again with acrylic! Thank you xxx

I use my 3D nail art brush and fill in any gaps with clear so they don't snag on hair etc.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1464094192.855230.jpg

Pardon the red cuticles my friend/client is a chronic stress nail and cuticle bite

This set was done a month ago and her decals are all still on. I used a tiny dot of acrylic with an acrylic art brush under the bow and then finished off with gel top coat. And I will have to soak this off !!

Metal ones I find you need to take a buffer and buff the underside then apply your acrylic , in some decals they do tend to come off depending on how big they are and how rough your client is. So buff and they don't come off.

It's just practice, took me while to get the hang of it

Thanks girls..
Yeah I didn't buff before applying so maybe that's where I was going wrong! I'll definitely try it! Thank you xxxx

Latest posts

Back