largest nail art gallery in the world

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mui

Reaction score
sawasdee ka

www.nailartnewz.com 20000 nail art nails if you love nail art you will love this website .

mui from the land of smiles

Well done you always find us fun and cool sites for nails !!!!! :cool:

loo said:
Well done you always find us fun and cool sites for nails !!!!! :cool:

The site has so many beautifull nails by the time you go to gallery 9 you are page 910 it is so big .

I will go look this web site many time it have so many good idea i happy you like this site i find a lady speak about www.nailartnewz.com on beautytech .

Mui from Thailand

Mui, you are always so great! I love your posts. you must be such a nice person. Also, read your posts at Beautytech.com, right? suzon

Thanks again Mui, that is a brilliant site :) I just love nail art.

WOW! Thank you sooo much, i've just got into nails and this is ace!!

Sawasdee ka

I hope is ok i want this gallery up so lady can see it have so many beautifull nail and good idea .

www.nailartnewz.com

Mui from Thailand

great sites mui! thanks a ton!! :)

mui said:
sawasdee ka

www.nailartnewz.com 20000 nail art nails if you love nail art you will love this website .

Hi Mui, just had a look at the nail art, tried to order a free colourbrochure, but dont know how to, I used the printer, but it just printed out all the instruction manuals you have for sale. Please advise.

Thankyou
Car :rolleyes: ol

mui said:
sawasdee ka

Hi Mui, Forget that last messsage,I think im going daft, my 14yr old son has just explained it to me. Cheers.

Carol

sorry call me thick but when I go into the site I can't get the main pictures of the nail art - what options should I be going for?

Cheers me dears!!

Nails at Home said:
sorry call me thick but when I go into the site I can't get the main pictures of the nail art - what options should I be going for?

Cheers me dears!!

Sawasdee ka

Click www.nailartnewz.com after go down to box nail art gallery click and after you will see gallery 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 if you click gallery 1 will show a photo after you clck next nail art page and you will if you have time see 910 page on nail art and over 20000 nail art nails .

Mui from Thailand

thanks so much - I got it now - gonna have a good ol look!! :)

Wow just been to this site for the largest nail art gallery.........GREAT!! Loads of ideas and different things you can do on your nails, love it thanks mui

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back