Las Vegas Glam Masterclass

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milliemakeup

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I am not sure if I can write about this in here so please tell me if it is not allowed! I couldn't work out how to post on the events page.

Anyway...
I recently got married in Las Vegas and had my make-up done by an amazing artist called Esme (@esmemua). She is coming to Lowestoft, Suffolk on Sunday 18th Feb to do a masterclass and I am posting to see if anyone else would like to take part in this amazing opportunity. The course will cover advanced bridal, glam and smoky eyes and is suitable for experienced make-up artists.

Email [email protected] for more info.

Attachments

• esmemasterclass.jpg
    esmemasterclass.jpg
    543.4 KB · Views: 5
Hi Everyone,
I am not sure if I can write about this in here so please tell me if it is not allowed! I couldn't work out how to post on the events page.

Anyway...
I recently got married in Las Vegas and had my make-up done by an amazing artist called Esme (@esmemua). She is coming to Lowestoft, Suffolk on Sunday 18th Feb to do a masterclass and I am posting to see if anyone else would like to take part in this amazing opportunity. The course will cover advanced bridal, glam and smoky eyes and is suitable for experienced make-up artists.

Email [email protected] for more info.

You cannot post to the Events Forum, unless you pay to subscribe in advance.

As this is for someone else other than yourself, I’ll close the thread here, and would ask anyone interested to make direct contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back