Laser hair removal and IPL?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ouch ouch ouch ....this makes very difficult reading for those of us with no knowledge, following hoping to learn something ????? Now I have no idea what to think at all. Thanks Hannahx for your input...it makes the easiest reading but I'm lost in truth !
There is quite a good chance there'll be a proper standard coming for laser and IPL. I know quite a lot of work has been done on this already, especially with the Keogh review into non-surgical cosmetic treatments project that's just finished. It should get better :cool:

Please stop all the point scoring and stay on topic.
This is meant to be a discussion forum so try to keep comments relevant and have respect for other points of view. :)

So you'd fire an IPL into your eyes then beaulaser? Seeing as it's just a lightbulb?
No I wouldn't PamieD, that is a silly lacking in knowledge suggestion, firing high beam generating strong heat light bulbs into anyone's eyes.

:D>Always wear goggles

Of all lasers, your one is the type that's most similar to IPL. That's why you're allowed to use it.

Both treatments produce energy in order to disrupt the growth cycle of each hair follicle to reduce hair growth without damaging the surrounding tissue.
The main differences between Laser hair reduction in Delhi and IPL hair removal, lie in the technology that each use to generate the light.

Latest posts

Back