Laser hair removal-can you rent the machines?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donnaoto

Reaction score
Does any one know if you can rent the laser hair removal machines the same way you can rent the skin base microdermabrasion?

I think so. Have you chosen a machine? If not, wait until September at Olympia and go ask the companies x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi pink bunny,

Thanks for the quick reply, I haven't chosen one yet, I'm I'm Dublin so I think the show is the 8th of October I might hang on till then, thanks a mill :) can't seem to find anything about renting them even when I google it :( x

Why don't you call the companies you are interested in and ask them why you should buy from them ;) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks a mill girls il try them :) xxx

Just bumping this thread, I can't find anywhere in Ireland that will rent a laser hair removal machine does anyone know of any? X

at last!!!! Skinbase are offering a PAYG IPL machine, works the same way the m.d does except the weekly charge is higher only thing is there is a £2000 upfront security deposit so im going to start saving xx

www.ipl.skinbase.co.uk

Oh really??? That's who I have my microdermabrasion tru , must give them a buzz tomorrow thanks a mill :) so excited now :))) x

Does any one know if you can rent the laser hair removal machines the same way you can rent the skin base microdermabrasion?

Hi there. Try www.skinfirstsystems.co.uk

you have the option to rent/lease or purchase
one of their systems. I bought one from them two years ago and have been delighted with their technology/support and most importantly excellent clientelle service.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back