Laser Hair Removal Machine - AW3

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pam30

Reaction score
Hi all,
I’d like some help. I’m looking to purchase a laser hair removal machine and I’ve been speaking with a number of companies. Some machines are incredibly expensive and others more affordable on a payment/finance plan. I know I definitely need a laser (diode, alexandrite, ND-YAG) if a machine comes with IPL then that’s a great add on. I’m speaking with AW3 and I was really keen to hear feedback from anyone who has purchased through them before or is using any of their laser machines (v combo plus, schnelle). They have lots of content online, are affordable but something is making me feel unsure about them and I’m not entirely sure what questions I should be asking or what to look out for And was keen to ask on here if anyone has any experience of them or any other companies that might be worth reaching out to.
many thanks
Pamela

Hi all,
I’d like some help. I’m looking to purchase a laser hair removal machine and I’ve been speaking with a number of companies. Some machines are incredibly expensive and others more affordable on a payment/finance plan. I know I definitely need a laser (diode, alexandrite, ND-YAG) if a machine comes with IPL then that’s a great add on. I’m speaking with AW3 and I was really keen to hear feedback from anyone who has purchased through them before or is using any of their laser machines (v combo plus, schnelle). They have lots of content online, are affordable but something is making me feel unsure about them and I’m not entirely sure what questions I should be asking or what to look out for And was keen to ask on here if anyone has any experience of them or any other companies that might be worth reaching out to.
many thanks
Pamela
Hi Pamela,
May ask what laser machine you went with in the end? I am also looking and was thinking about AW3.
Any info would be much appreciated ?
Many thanks
Kate

Latest posts

Back