Laser hair removal training advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellynails

Reaction score
Hi please can anyone point me in the right direction, I’m looking for a laser hair removal machine with training, I am qualified level 3 beauty, I’m just overwhelmed with all the machines out there & I just don’t no which is best Ie IPL Crystal? I f Dad not want to spend all that money and end up with the wrong machine
Thank you xx

What are the best laser hair removal machine to buy

Hi Kelly. I had this same problem a few years ago when I looked into going back into Lazer/IPL treatments. I did an online core of knowledge course through Intermed to get me back up to speed. Then I bought a dual machine called the SDPL Quazar. It's an American machine. The main pro was that it was relatively cheap and easy to use for hair reduction, rejuvenation, tattoo removal (THE LOT). Conversely, the con was that if anything went wrong I would have to either send it back or buy another piece. A good electrician should be able to fix it if anything went wrong though. Luckily I haven't had much go wrong that I couldn't fix myself but a friend who bought a similar machine did. She had to send one of her handsets back. I suppose it's just luck as with anything you have to weigh up the pro's and cons. For me my machine is only used about 10 hours a week so I didn't need to have an expensive machine taking up room. That's another thing, this machine is tiny but with huge power. You just have to do research and set out your own requirements. Hope this helps. Nicky x

Hi Kelly. I had this same problem a few years ago when I looked into going back into Lazer/IPL treatments. I did an online core of knowledge course through Intermed to get me back up to speed. Then I bought a dual machine called the SDPL Quazar. It's an American machine. The main pro was that it was relatively cheap and easy to use for hair reduction, rejuvenation, tattoo removal (THE LOT). Conversely, the con was that if anything went wrong I would have to either send it back or buy another piece. A good electrician should be able to fix it if anything went wrong though. Luckily I haven't had much go wrong that I couldn't fix myself but a friend who bought a similar machine did. She had to send one of her handsets back. I suppose it's just luck as with anything you have to weigh up the pro's and cons. For me my machine is only used about 10 hours a week so I didn't need to have an expensive machine taking up room. That's another thing, this machine is tiny but with huge power. You just have to do research and set out your own requirements. Hope this helps. Nicky x

Can you send me the link for the machine that you have please xx

Google a site called Complexions, I have bought equipment from them although not hair removal. They also offer training for the machines, they are all used but have a warranty,moat test etc. And any issues they do the repairs.

Hi Kelly, we are a VTCT recommended provider of Laser and IPL equipment. All our machines come with everything you need to get started, including fully accredited training.
With so many machines available, buying the right one for your business can seem overwhelming, so we made a checklist of the main things you should look for when choosing a device. You can download this for free from our website.
If you have any specific questions about Laser/IPL technology, please don't hesitate to ask :)

What did you decide to go with?

What did you decide to go with?

Just so you know, the OP hasn’t logged into Salon Geek since the end of May, so she may or may not respond.

Latest posts

Back