Laser hair removal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlie_c_06

Reaction score
hi i want to do a course on laser hair removal..
what course and machines are the best ones out there. have you got alot more clientel from it?

Hi there

I work for a company called SkinFirst, we sell and rent IPL machines, we do training courses for IPL which is a two day course and very comprehensive too, alot more than just a core of knowledge course. In fact we are holding one in Enfield on the 14th and 15th May which quite a few are attending.

If you want some more info take a look at our website SkinFirst Systems but we have many companies that purchase and rent machines from us across the UK.

Happy hunting!

:D

great! thank you very much!

Have you done a search? There is something there that maybe of help. I keep thinking about it and looking into it, I'll have to rent it or was looking for something pay as you go. If I was really going for it I'd ask for a demo, not going to invest that kinda money and not see for myself the results lol good luck

I would recommend a lot of googling, then make a short list speak to all the companies and start comparing technical/ spec information.

I went through this last year, it's certainly not something to rush into. hth x

pm me is you want to chat

What sort of budget do you have?

How much does classes costs?

Hmmmm we could be interested in this as well would like to know about costs

I know there are alot of companies that now want to advance onto offering IPL hair removal and other treatments to their clients as the results are great!

It is good to do as much homework as possible and also to try compare results.

The one we use does hair removal, pigment removal, thread veins, acne and skin rejuvenation also and we don't add on extras to offer these additional light based treatments!

At a later date the machine also has an optional head to perform radio frequency skin lifting and tightening treatments which i love watching the results for. So there are quite alot of options.

If you would like any more info please take a look at the website and there is a contact section you can fill in and someone will send you any info that you specifically would like.

:lol:

Latest posts

Back