Laser hair removal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danm

Reaction score
Hi guys
Can any one point me in the right direction im
Looking for a laser hair removal machine I need something affordable can anyone help I’ve been looking into a few already
Thank you in advanced

Heyy,

I've got an Infinity Diode. It works an absolute treat. I spent ages looking for decent machines so I know your struggle! I'm open to any questions if you have any.

My machine is a diode, so it's much more powerful than the IPL machines. I can treat my clients in less time so I can move onto my next customer. The treatments aren't too painful (less painful than waxing) and they don't leave my clients with sore skin. When I bought I received free training and full warranty for two years so I was ready to start making money right away. The price of the machine might seem a lot at first but considering you can charge upwards of £90 a leg treatment it only takes a few sessions to make your money back, after that it's all profit. Here's a link to the machine page >> https://www.hptgroup.eu/infinity-diode.html

Hope this helps!

Heyy,

I've got an Infinity Diode. It works an absolute treat. I spent ages looking for decent machines so I know your struggle! I'm open to any questions if you have any.

My machine is a diode, so it's much more powerful than the IPL machines. I can treat my clients in less time so I can move onto my next customer. The treatments aren't too painful (less painful than waxing) and they don't leave my clients with sore skin. When I bought I received free training and full warranty for two years so I was ready to start making money right away. The price of the machine might seem a lot at first but considering you can charge upwards of £90 a leg treatment it only takes a few sessions to make your money back, after that it's all profit. Here's a link to the machine page >> https://www.hptgroup.eu/infinity-diode.html

Hope this helps!
Thank you so much how much was the machine if you don’t mind me asking? X

Thank you so much how much was the machine if you don’t mind me asking? X
Hi, I have the 2600W laser it's not the cheapest one but its not the most expensive one either. The total price was around £18,500 but it works out in small finance payments less than £100 a week.

Its enough to make a profit off easy, even on slow weeks. Repeat business is great, I get between one and two new customers a week it's like a knock on effect where you'll always have at least 1 treatment a day eventually. If you already do waxing you've already got the client base right there.

CHEck the dotmed site for used laser machines

Latest posts

Back