Lash adhesive

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leah P

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I just wondered if anyone has tried or uses the lash adhesive from Secret Lashes, is it any good? Im looking for a good adhesive that's not to expensive. xx:)

Ive got some.
I tried it for the first time yesterday. It was nice to work with, quite thin which is not what I am used to but not as fast drying as I had thought it might be..however...I quite liked it.
It was fumey and my client didnt get watery eyes so that was good.

Will see what the returns are like

Hi I havent tried secret lashes adhesive, but I have tried around 5 different types. The one that i like and am using at the moment is from a company called Lash Base, the adhesive is called total bond. I must like it as on my second one now. It is totally oderless so much nicer on the eyes for the clients as can open there eyes straight away. Also few of my clients have said sometimes there eyes felt a bit itchy which made them touch there eyes & maybe lose a few lashes now they seem to have more lashes in when come back for fil & comment that this doesnt happen anymore. Great thing is i can now do my own with eyes open. Take a look at there site.

Thank you for your replies, can I just ask do you use the lashes from lashes base? xx

oops i mean lash base!

Hi I havent tried secret lashes adhesive, but I have tried around 5 different types. The one that i like and am using at the moment is from a company called Lash Base, the adhesive is called total bond. I must like it as on my second one now. It is totally oderless so much nicer on the eyes for the clients as can open there eyes straight away. Also few of my clients have said sometimes there eyes felt a bit itchy which made them touch there eyes & maybe lose a few lashes now they seem to have more lashes in when come back for fil & comment that this doesnt happen anymore. Great thing is i can now do my own with eyes open. Take a look at there site.

Is this a fast drying adhesive? What other ones have you tried that you like this more than?

Latest posts

Back