Lash advice/place of work?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lorraineandmia

Reaction score
Hi

I am due to go on a Eyelash Extension Course this Saturday, very excited. I have nine models lined up to practice on afterwards. First, providing I am safe of course, do you think this will be enough practice to start diong proper clients?

Also I am intending to do mobile and also at home hopefully. At home I have limited space and have the choice of either transforming half of my daughters playroom OR putting table etc. up in living room for each client.
I could get one of those French ornate divider things for the playroom so the playstuff is not visible and make the other half look salon like. The living room is light and well decorated.

As Im new to this which do you think would be better to do clients. I realise neither is ideal but if doing clients at home, its got to be one of the two.

I will be using AH Francis lashes, do you ladies feel these are ok? Also on the AH Francis site the is a student starter kit for £99 which they say would do 50 clients. Should I buy this or buy all the pieces separately

Sorry for long post

Hi, you need to remove the costs from your post hon as these are visible to everyone.

Secondly, 9 is a fab amount of people for practice so we done for getting them lined up ready :)
Until you have done the course no one can tell you how quickly you will pick it up.
Some people only need a few practice runs before working on a paying client, whereas others can take years to feel comfortable lashing if at all.
It's a difficult thing to pick up so don't be hard on yourself if it takes a while but I definitely think your confidence will improve after working on those 9 :)

Ah Francis is fine. Once you are qualified you may want to try different brands as they all varie lots but in all honesty don't worry about anything else until after your training.
They will go through all your worries with you and what they don't you can come back and we'll be here to help :) xx

Thank you for that, really appreciated.

Trying to see an edit button where I can remove costs but cant. Can anyone help?

Thank you

If you look in the bottom right corner of the original post it says edit next to quote :) x

Latest posts

Back