Lash and brow courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sv1711

Reaction score
Which is the best course to look into for brows ? Is it something you combine with lashes? What course you recommend overall and favourite products to use

Sorry I can’t be of use but I’m also looking for a brow course and would be very grateful for some suggestions please

Where are you located?

Which is the best course to look into for brows ? Is it something you combine with lashes? What course you recommend overall and favourite products to use

I’ve been looking at brow courses for a while. I’ve heard Flirties precision is particularly good, but not sure if it’s suitable for a complete beginner like myself. Also Amita Patel’s sounds really good too!

I’ve been looking at brow courses for a while. I’ve heard Flirties precision is particularly good, but not sure if it’s suitable for a complete beginner like myself. Also Amita Patel’s sounds really good too!
Yes the flirties one is suitable for beginners as it includes all the theory and everything you need to know in order to start and it also includes a full starter kit x

Yes the flirties one is suitable for beginners as it includes all the theory and everything you need to know in order to start and it also includes a full starter kit x

Thank you

Where abouts are you?

I have just completed the Hi Brow course last week and absolutely loved it ♡

Latest posts

Back