Lash base lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leeanne7

Reaction score
hi all
I have recently started using lash base for my lash lift - but I don’t do very many at the min and because they come in the sachets I put them in a sealed container but they still set!!!!
Has anyone any ideas that can stop this?
Or any other lash lift brands?
Much appreciated xo

I use LashBase too. I use a clean needle/pin and pierce a small hole in each sachet and squeeze just enough product out that I need and then I use nail glue to seal the hole up afterwards and pop the sachets into little sealed bags or pots. I've re-used up to 7 days later but don't think it's recommended to go any longer than that.

I would personally stay clear of iappeal. I’ve had a really negative experience recently when I bought new solutions from them that I believe were faulty. I’ve used the product for two years without any issues and always had good results. This time brand new solutions did not lift two clients lashes. The owner of ABX Beauty refused to exchange the product and informed me my only option was for me to return it for them to ‘test. Anyway apparently after testing on an extremely challenging client, the lift worked perfectly. There’s nothing more they will do and they want further P&P to return the solutions to me. I will be looking at other brands in future.

Latest posts

Back