SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HelenKnight

Reaction score
I’m looking at doing a lift and tint course in February. I already work from home doing nails, so wondered what the best lash beds are? I don’t want to spend a fortune and it needs to be easily folded away after use.
Thank you

Try salonserve or even eBay for a good quality second hand one..... saying that be cautious with eBay and check the sellers feedback. when I first qualified (in massage) I bought a cheap brand new bed for around £80 from eBay and it was so wobbly n felt really unsafe.
After that bad experience I bought the one I’m using now from salonserve for £145 and it is amazing n sooo sturdy.

I am doing lift and tint Training in April.
I need a portable bed does anyone know where I can get a good quality one?
What other essentials would you recommend?
TIA

Try salonserve or even eBay for a good quality second hand one..... saying that be cautious with eBay and check the sellers feedback. when I first qualified (in massage) I bought a cheap brand new bed for around £80 from eBay and it was so wobbly n felt really unsafe.
After that bad experience I bought the one I’m using now from salonserve for £145 and it is amazing n sooo sturdy.

Vicki can I ask which one you bough please?

Latest posts

Back