Lash Bomb advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie1989

Reaction score
Does anyone use lash bomb for lifts at the moment? I'm looking at changing brands and have heard processing time and results are really good. However I've heard they recommend not getting the lashes wet for up to 48hrs whereas my current brand does not. Does anyone use water to remove the lash bomb products anyway and it not cause the lashes to drop??

Does anyone use lash bomb for lifts at the moment? I'm looking at changing brands and have heard processing time and results are really good. However I've heard they recommend not getting the lashes wet for up to 48hrs whereas my current brand does not. Does anyone use water to remove the lash bomb products anyway and it not cause the lashes to drop??

Im swapping to it from salon system. I used it for nearly 10 years and the formulation has changed to make it unusable. I persisted for a long time and have used longer and longer processing times to compensate but in this world it needs to be quicker.

I used lash bomb for brow lamination training and it was done in minutes so I’m buying a set when I can start back up. They have a sample kit online worth a try.

They mostly all recommend not getting wet. You can remove all lash product with damp cotton but I’m talking wring it out loads before you start so it has time to dry, just so they don’t get dry fluff on them. Just enough water to stop the fluffing and not enough to be wet to ruin the lashes. You can also just use the lash wands and conditioner to remove all of the gunk from the other lotions off the lashes, sometimes I don’t even need to wipe as I get it all off lashes then just wipe the glue off skin with wet cotton. But I think everyone does it a bit differently and you’ll find your own way. Everyone panics when they first realise you aren’t meant to use water and the packets should really say how to do it, same with training but they never do.

Im swapping to it from salon system. I used it for nearly 10 years and the formulation has changed to make it unusable. I persisted for a long time and have used longer and longer processing times to compensate but in this world it needs to be quicker.

I used lash bomb for brow lamination training and it was done in minutes so I’m buying a set when I can start back up. They have a sample kit online worth a try.

They mostly all recommend not getting wet. You can remove all lash product with damp cotton but I’m talking wring it out loads before you start so it has time to dry, just so they don’t get dry fluff on them. Just enough water to stop the fluffing and not enough to be wet to ruin the lashes. You can also just use the lash wands and conditioner to remove all of the gunk from the other lotions off the lashes, sometimes I don’t even need to wipe as I get it all off lashes then just wipe the glue off skin with wet cotton. But I think everyone does it a bit differently and you’ll find your own way. Everyone panics when they first realise you aren’t meant to use water and the packets should really say how to do it, same with training but they never do.
Thanks for that. I know they say to tint whilst lashes up on the shield so how do you tint the bottom ones? Normally I remove all products with damp pad which lifts them off the shield then do a normal lash tint by moving the gel pad from on top of the bottom lashes to underneath and tint both top and bottom lashes together

House Beauty im so pleased i stumbled across this, i have just recently used the salon system products (on my daughter) and found the result wasn't as good as i expected it to be.
I was looking on here to see if anyone had put the tint on prior or after the lift as the instructions didn't say or suggest anything? The course i did , did it at the end before removing the shield. However the products the course were using during training had a different routine eg they removed each product, whereas salon system instructions say not to. The timings were all different too.
The products they were using could be used for eyebrow lamination as well. I wondered if the SS products could be used for that as well?
Ive bought the SS kit so need to use it up but my instincts told me immediately that id need a different brand.
Have you managed to try lash bomb yet, if so how did you find it in comparison?

Thanks for that. I know they say to tint whilst lashes up on the shield so how do you tint the bottom ones? Normally I remove all products with damp pad which lifts them off the shield then do a normal lash tint by moving the gel pad from on top of the bottom lashes to underneath and tint both top and bottom lashes together

Don’t tint the lower ones at the same time. Impossible to safely do without getting it on the upper lashes and overfrazzling them. Waste of product as wiping off when uppers are done means only 3mins on non-lifted lashes so it will barely take anyway.

Suggest having a tint in between lifts so weeks lift 3 weeks tint etc or for the first time if they really want the lower tint do it a day or few before the lift so the lowers are dark enough.

House Beauty im so pleased i stumbled across this, i have just recently used the salon system products (on my daughter) and found the result wasn't as good as i expected it to be.
I was looking on here to see if anyone had put the tint on prior or after the lift as the instructions didn't say or suggest anything? The course i did , did it at the end before removing the shield. However the products the course were using during training had a different routine eg they removed each product, whereas salon system instructions say not to. The timings were all different too.
The products they were using could be used for eyebrow lamination as well. I wondered if the SS products could be used for that as well?
Ive bought the SS kit so need to use it up but my instincts told me immediately that id need a different brand.
Have you managed to try lash bomb yet, if so how did you find it in comparison?

You can use SS for lash and brow lift it just needs a lot more time and patience and strict timekeeping.

I’ve tried brow bomb but the product is exactly the same as lash bomb so based on the brows it will work really well.

Latest posts

Back