Lash Bomb products advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiggs81

Reaction score
Hi I have recently switched to lash bomb for lifts from salon services. I am finding it much stronger than salon services and when I tried it on myself (I've always done my own lifts) after a couple of days my lashes were in all different directions, some laying completely flat along lash line. This has never happened to me before, has anyone experienced this? I tinted beforehand because I'm so fair so I wont be doing this again and will probably do it a couple of days beforehand but I know most clients like to get the tinted and lifted in same appointment. Could this be the reason for the lashes going in different directions? over processed?

I've never used this specific products, I use the salon system one. I was trained to tint at the end. The tint could be affecting the lift? All makeup, oils, general grime must be removed before a lash lift, so perhaps it's best that there's no tint either?

They could be over-processed, do they look a bit frazzled? Almost curly? Maybe next time process for less time? My system recommends 12-15 mins processing, but I only go the full 15 for clients with super strong, thick lashes. Remember that Lash Bomb may have different instructions/processing times, they're not all the same. This is what they say...

Processing time:

• Very fine lashes 4-5 minutes
  • Fine or tinted lashes 5-6 minutes
  • Natural healthy lashes 6-8 minutes

Have you got a picture?

Also, what made you switch from your previous brand?

I've never used this specific products, I use the salon system one. I was trained to tint at the end. The tint could be affecting the lift? All makeup, oils, general grime must be removed before a lash lift, so perhaps it's best that there's no tint either?

They could be over-processed, do they look a bit frazzled? Almost curly? Maybe next time process for less time? My system recommends 12-15 mins processing, but I only go the full 15 for clients with super strong, thick lashes. Remember that Lash Bomb may have different instructions/processing times, they're not all the same. This is what they say...

Processing time:

• Very fine lashes 4-5 minutes
  • Fine or tinted lashes 5-6 minutes
  • Natural healthy lashes 6-8 minutes

Have you got a picture?

Also, what made you switch from your previous brand?

Hi, yes I followed lash bombs recommended times. I switched because I wasn't getting a great lift with salon services it was very hit and miss plus the processing times are long compared to other brands

I use lash bomb on myself and have never had any sort of issue. I leave each step on for 5 minutes and it gives a great lift. Did you make sure you properly removed the product each time? I can’t imagine it being anything other than being over processed but then again I’ve never tinted first so it could be that

Latest posts

Back