Lash brand - which manufacturer to start my own brand?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bella-donna

SaharL
Reaction score
Im interested in starting my own eyelash extension brand and I am stuck on how to find a good manufacturer. Any advice would be great...

Just out of curiosity, why do you want to do it? I see a lot of people want to do this kind of stuff and I always wonder why as it's very expensive and unless you have a small fortune for marketing it's hard to get wider traction.

Just out of curiosity, why do you want to do it? I see a lot of people want to do this kind of stuff and I always wonder why as it's very expensive and unless you have a small fortune for marketing it's hard to get wider traction.

I want to expand my career and have the capitol to invest if I feel it will be of success, plus I love a challenge. As a lash tech I understand the importance of good quality products and its a step up for me. My partner works in finance so Id l make sure I foresee the figures before forking out but I needed some advice on how to find the manufacturers who are worth buying from.

You need to order lots of samples and test the products yourself x

Latest posts

Back