Lash Extension Brand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkigems

Reaction score
Hi,
Im looking into adding lash extensions to my services. There are so many different brands I’m wondering which would you recommend? I currently use Lashbomb for lash lifts. They do lashes but I can’t find any reviews on them.

Any advice would be appreciated

Sorry to jump on your post, I'm new to lashes too so can't help with brand but I wondered how you find lash bomb for lash lifts and brow lam?

Sorry to jump on your post, I'm new to lashes too so can't help with brand but I wondered how you find lash bomb for lash lifts and brow lam?
I use lash bomb amazing stuff!! Would highly recommend!

I do not prefer any particular brand of lash extensions. Pick one and stick with it. Find a brand with the most wide variety available so you don't have to venture off in order to try new things... The most common colors, diameters (.03, .05, .07, .10, 0.12, 0.15, 0.18), curls (B, C, D, CC, DD).and length (8mm to 18mm or higher or lower if u so desire for extreme lashes and foxtail/bottom lashes)...

Every brands curl thickness and length will vary to some degree and mixing brands will sometimes lead to strange or unexpected results.. this is why variety is important. Other things like the way they label each trip (all details on each strip) or each tray (label on edges as well as front) will also help you in your day-to-day work making things easier for you

I’ve tried a lot of brands, personally my favorite one is London lash pro, most popular curls for now CC, L,M or C , all I’m using form 6-13 I’m not bothered with D or Dplus , thickness form 0.03-0.12 my clients are from 25 -55 years old , non of them like thick brush look 😄

A lot of brands are happy to send you samples once you are qualified but if you are just starting out then the right training is your first step to ensure that you can get off in the right foot x

Latest posts

Back