Lash extension courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hayleyxo

Reaction score
I'm eager to start doing lash extensions but i'm finding it difficult to find a trusted course that's reasonably priced. Any suggestions would great, preferably in or around the midlands x x

Donna at Lash Amore is a brilliant educator and the best lash tech I've seen, she has the same passion for lashes as I have for eyebrows. Lash Amore are in West Drayton but well worth travelling for.

Donna at Lash Amore is a brilliant educator and the best lash tech I've seen, she has the same passion for lashes as I have for eyebrows. Lash Amore are in West Drayton but well worth travelling for.

I can't seem to find her on any socials??

I can't seem to find her on any socials??
It's a new account as she has started up independently after being the head trainer for one of the 'brands'.. try @lashamoreacademy on facebook.

Hiya, I actually offer training based in Nottinghamshire if you're interested! I have short and long courses and they can be tailored to you - with mentoring afterwards as well :) it's all fully accredited training. www.facebook.com/VanityLashUK

Hey
Thanks for your help guys, i've already booked in with eyelash emporium for classic training, however, i will be wanting to train in russian once I'm confident so will keep your suggestions in mind x

Latest posts

Back