Lash extension maps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lauraschofield

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a stupid question, I’m newly qualified and want to start using lash maps to give my classic lash extensions a more professional look, I got some in my kit but they have letters where the numbers usually are? I know letters usually correspond to the curls in lashes but that can’t be it in this case. Am I meant to add my own numbers on the top depending on what look I’m going for? Tia [emoji4] x
c9e395fae4ecb3fa9ecfddb93f254b09.jpg

hey hun those are just there to help you section it all and stuff. write over the top the map or if it’s easier you could use those letters to help u eg 7mm in A, 8mm in B? Id recommend just writing your own sections with a pen as it helps you fully design it. but honestly you don’t need to keep buying those mapping pads they’re not necessary, just get the regular white ones and a good old pen and you’re all good to go. good luck! xx

hey hun those are just there to help you section it all and stuff. write over the top the map or if it’s easier you could use those letters to help u eg 7mm in A, 8mm in B? Id recommend just writing your own sections with a pen as it helps you fully design it. but honestly you don’t need to keep buying those mapping pads they’re not necessary, just get the regular white ones and a good old pen and you’re all good to go. good luck! xx

Great, thank you so much [emoji4] xx

Sorry if this is a stupid question, I’m newly qualified and want to start using lash maps to give my classic lash extensions a more professional look, I got some in my kit but they have letters where the numbers usually are? I know letters usually correspond to the curls in lashes but that can’t be it in this case. Am I meant to add my own numbers on the top depending on what look I’m going for? Tia [emoji4] x
c9e395fae4ecb3fa9ecfddb93f254b09.jpg

The letters look like they are just sections but the lengths I assume are the numbers down the side so in each section you can dot the line on the mm you’ve used?

The letters look like they are just sections but the lengths I assume are the numbers down the side so in each section you can dot the line on the mm you’ve used?

Thought so thank you! I’ve just written my own maps on them xx

Latest posts

Back