Lash extension mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Contemplating

Reaction score
:)Hi geeks
In need of advise the more better lol!!
So basically I am currently a receptionist and not very happy in my job and looking for a new direction.
I've always loved the beauty industry and have been thinking of doing lash extensions mobile? But wondering if it's a good choice as in will I be busy? If not what would u suggest? Or should i be offering different services?
I know I will have to do the training and courses but I need to know what area I'm going into before I choose the course
Sorry for so many questions just feel like I am at across road but don't know which path to take
I hope some one can help

Thanks in advance

If you're not sure what to offer then doing a level 2 beauty course is the best option. You never really know which treatment you love doing until you're actually doing it. I thought I would love waxing, ended up being really crap at it!

If you're not sure what to offer then doing a level 2 beauty course is the best option. You never really know which treatment you love doing until you're actually doing it. I thought I would love waxing, ended up being really crap at it!
I totally understand what your saying, I don't know why I have my heart set on lashes and may be brows lol
Thanks for your advise x

Lash extensions are very hard to do mobile as you need to be able to control the temperature in the room for them to last. I would personally find it impossible to do them mobile.

I would definitely do a Level 2 in Beauty. It's really important that you know the in's and out's of the industry. It's not as easy as just doing a day course and then becoming a therapist / Lash technician.

You will need to spend time, money and potentially work awkward hours in the beginning for it to really work.

Once you've put the time and money into it, having your own business can be soo rewarding! Whatever you decide to do I wish you the best of luck

I'm curious why you want to do lashes mobile specifically? I looked into it and just found it would make it harder, more work for me and I couldn't control the environment (lighting, humidity, temp, interruptions from kids...etc.). And controlling the environment is actually kinda important when these things can effect the retention of the lashes as well as keeping good time doing your service.
I know that mobile might be appealing because there's no space rental but there are some disadvantages to be weighed. Just wanted to throw that out there as a consideration. ;)

Latest posts

Back