Lash extension models needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReginaMP

Reaction score
Hi there,

I have recently completed a course with London Lash professional and I am looking to increase my skill set and portfolio before launching my business. I work from home in SE London (Woolwich Arsenal) and I'm looking for people to apply a full set of natural lashes on.

I have everything at home to do this and all it will cost you is your time :). The treatment can take up to 2.5 hours (most people just fall asleep!).

If anyone is interested, leave your email address or reply to this thread. Thanks!

Hi there,

I have recently completed a course with London Lash professional and I am looking to increase my skill set and portfolio before launching my business. I work from home in SE London (Woolwich Arsenal) and I'm looking for people to apply a full set of natural lashes on.

I have everything at home to do this and all it will cost you is your time :). The treatment can take up to 2.5 hours (most people just fall asleep!).

If anyone is interested, leave your email address or reply to this thread. Thanks!
Hey what do you think to thier products? Id like to use them.

Can I ask what you thought of their training please?

Latest posts

Back