Lash extension technique issues

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Starholistics

Reaction score
hi i have searched but couldn't see anything to answer my query. i am new to lashing and it is going quite well but i can't seem to find the right angle to approach the inner corners from it just feels really awkward anyone else struggled with this in the past??

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I had the same problem. You have to move around on your chair and find a good angle. I normaly move round to the side find it helps me. Hope it make sence. X

Its a case of finding out which angle works best for you and also have a look at different tweezers as they can make a difference, some find it easier with straight tweezers and others prefer angled ones.

hi i have searched but couldn't see anything to answer my query. i am new to lashing and it is going quite well but i can't seem to find the right angle to approach the inner corners from it just feels really awkward anyone else struggled with this in the past??

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

with any new treatment it does take a while and usage to get to the point where things become second nature.

Its a case of finding the best angle from which to work at which is the key factor as well of course as the right tools which suit you not forgetting good lighting of course

HTH and good luck and remember ...practice and usage makes perfect so just take your time :wink2::hug:

thanks everyone, I dont know why I didnt think to move round on my chair rather than sitting straight behind lol :o the middle lashes are fine, the outer corners not too bad but the inner ones were driving me insane and having to force myself to keep trying rather than throwing my tweezers in a hissy fit!! Not charging people yet as still getting speed up and technique perfected but think apart from the inner corners I am really getting there finally!!

thanks everyone, I dont know why I didnt think to move round on my chair rather than sitting straight behind lol :o the middle lashes are fine, the outer corners not too bad but the inner ones were driving me insane and having to force myself to keep trying rather than throwing my tweezers in a hissy fit!! Not charging people yet as still getting speed up and technique perfected but think apart from the inner corners I am really getting there finally!!

from your first posting your sounding much more posative about things ...lashes are one of those applications that just takes time and usage but you will finally get there ...oh and a good chair with wheels :wink2:

I was going to say a good chair on wheels I can't lash without my trusty saddle stool I'm constantly moving when I'm lashing to get right to where I want to be.

i turn my clients head to one side slightly, sometimes tilted too. at the end of the day your clients want the best result , if that means asking them to move their head as well as you repositioning then its all worth it. it will get easier with practice

I have a chair on wheels too :) makes such a difference. I really struggled with inner corners too when I started.
Good luck and hope it works for you xx

I was going to say a good chair on wheels I can't lash without my trusty saddle stool I'm constantly moving when I'm lashing to get right to where I want to be.

of course the plus side to having a chair with wheels if you are a mobile therapist is that you can simply hook it on the back of the fiesta and head off to your next appointment without it taking up any boot space.

Just make sure you get a set of brake lights and a number plate just to comply with the road traffic laws :eek::lol::hug:

I find there arnt as many inner lashes on most of my clients as along the rest of the eye so i use my left index finger to gently pull the skin of the lid which makes the lash stick up and sticking it on is then super easy.

Latest posts

Back