Lash extension training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KatieJP

Reaction score
Hi I trained with lash perfect in express lashes about 3 years ago I have decided to do semi permanent training now. I am trying to decide which company to go for I love the lash perfect products but found that the training wasn't the best as there was one trainer to 6 of us and one girl seemed to hog a lot of attention. I've seen flirties do one to one training. Has anyone trained with these doing the 121 course? How do the products compare to lash perfect? Thanks Katie xx

What lash brand do you use?

I trained with inspire therapy training and wouldn't recommend them I had to go away and research loads my myself x

Hi Katie,

I trained with eyelash emporium, and they were fantastic. There were three of us to one trainer, and it's a whole day of training plus case studies afterwards. They're quite strict on the case studies, but I found this really helpful to understand where I was going wrong and how to improve. If you don't pass the first 5 case studies, they invite you back for a free refresher course to show you again. Their range of products is also really good and I found the starter kit did actually contain everything I needed to be able to carry out treatments. Hope that helps :)

Lie lash is amazing! She offers so much support and guidance on every aspect of lashing and even an option to join her private forum which provides you with ongoing support . She also provides one to one training

Definitely take a look at Flirties x

Latest posts

Back