Lash extensions, can I infill D curls with C curls?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurad78

Reaction score
I normally always have a c curl lash extensions done which I generally love but during my latest set I stupidly decided to try the d curl which my lady did advise me were more dramatic. I’ve now decided I prefer how they were before as they looked so much more natural. Can someone advise if my therapist can infill these with c curls when I see her next?? Or do I have to go through with getting a whole new set?

Contact her and ask her. Only she can tell you about her personal skills and she’s the best person to ask what’s best for you based on already having done your lashes and advised you against the current choice which you aren’t happy with.

Yes I swap between lash types and sizes all the time during top ups. A mix of curls while you are migrating to one type looks really cool, as long as they are evenly placed. Your tech may have to remove a few that are "out of pattern" during the top up but it shouldn't require a whole new set

Latest posts

Back