Lash extensions, can't shut my eye

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lizzyxoxo

Reaction score
Hi

I've had lash extensions done numerous times and I always seem to get a slightly pink eye on the same eye every time. It goes away after a couple days.

I've gone to all different lash technicians and it's always the same eye. I was told it's because one of my eyes doesn't fully shut and the fumes get in.

Does anyone know of any tips that would help? I always feel like my eye is shut but obviously its not!

It's not a reaction or allergy, it's just a pink eye from the fumes

Thanks!

Hi

I've had lash extensions done numerous times and I always seem to get a slightly pink eye on the same eye every time. It goes away after a couple days.

I've gone to all different lash technicians and it's always the same eye. I was told it's because one of my eyes doesn't fully shut and the fumes get in.

Does anyone know of any tips that would help? I always feel like my eye is shut but obviously its not!

It's not a reaction or allergy, it's just a pink eye from the fumes

Thanks!

Hi!

So whoever is doing your lashes should be ensuring they are completely shut before they start to prevent the fumes getting in your eye! They can put a bit of tape on your lid to weigh it down and help it shut. Or there’s the 5p trick where you put 5p on the lid and tape it(obviously sterilised). I would say the 5p trick is more for twitchy eyes normally but could help in your situation. Hope that helps![emoji171]

Latest posts

Back