Lash extensions falling off

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessica445

Reaction score
Hi! I’ve been doing lash extensions for a few years now, stopped for a couple months and am now working in a salon. My first week, a number of girls messaged me to say that they had all fallen off after a few days. I changed from the salon glue to my usual glue after discovering the drying time of the salon glue was 1-2 seconds, and that maybe this was too short for me. However another girl has messaged me again to say they’ve fallen off, after using my new glue (marvellash) What else could it be? Could I just be bad at applying lashes?

Marvelash is responsible for so many lash techs giving up. Please just change your glue x try LashBase or flirties x

Welcome back from your lash break!

What other services are offered in the salon you're working for? It's possible that your environment is messing up the glue performance. Also, you can also observe if your application is indeed proper or perfect. Glue environment compatibility, application speed match with glue drying time, placement, aftercare are factors for retention.. when i hit all these right with Forabeli, i get great retention

Latest posts

Back