Lash extensions, help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melissaf95

Reaction score
so I have recently just completed my lash extension training, but I'm left handed, so I get a lot more lashes on the left eye rather than the right, I find it so difficult to put lashes on the right eye as their nose gets in the way, I get them to tilt there head but it still doesn't really work, can anyone give me any advice?

Also I really want to purchase the thinnest lashes they do which can still be applied individually ( not like Russian layering) can anyone recommend any?
Thank you.

Do not panic, I found the whole procedure extremely uncomfortable straight after training. I found left eye (especially inner corners) realllly annoying to do (being right handed).
The head tilting is a good way to do and also changing the angle of your wrists when approaching uncomfortable corners. I think it really comes with practice and "getting used to".

You can get 0.12 thickness lashes or even 0.10 which can be used as single lashes too (as well as 2d or max 3d volume). If you want fuller look with less weight I would recommend flat lashes in 0.15 (they have the weight of 0.10).

xx

(Edited by a moderator to remove URL of supplier)

Last edited by a moderator:
Fab thanks, I iust always find, the left eye has loads of lashes and the right eye has roughly just over half the amount the other eye does. What make are the lashes? They've deleted the url! Grr

Do not panic, I found the whole procedure extremely uncomfortable straight after training. I found left eye (especially inner corners) realllly annoying to do (being right handed).
The head tilting is a good way to do and also changing the angle of your wrists when approaching uncomfortable corners. I think it really comes with practice and "getting used to".

You can get 0.12 thickness lashes or even 0.10 which can be used as single lashes too (as well as 2d or max 3d volume). If you want fuller look with less weight I would recommend flat lashes in 0.15 (they have the weight of 0.10).

xx

(Edited by a moderator to remove URL of supplier)
Please can you read my comment below, sorry xx

Latest posts

Back