Lash extensions help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDay

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have just done a training day with LashBase and i planned on practicing on a dummy head for a while before I even do my case studies as I am not confident at all. So far I have not got ONE lash to stick to practice ones! The LashBase sensitive glue just doesn't set, it doesn't matter how long I hold it there or even if it seems to have stuck I can touch it 5 minutes later and it just falls off!? Is it the glue or the synthetic lashes??? I don't understand!!!

Are you putting too much glue on?

lash adhesive needs moisture to cure and synthetic lashes won't have that like natural lashes. Also sensitive adhesives cure much slower.

I would definitely recommend getting in contact with Lashbase to see if you can attend the course again. You will also get better practice from a real person (scary I know), it may be hard to improve your skills to a level where you feel confident without working on a real eye. I find that sensitive adhesive is so slow curing that it is frustrating as a beginner, however it could be a number of things causing lashes to not bond. I love lash fx regular adhesive or London lash pro sky adhesive. Everyone starts out like this, trial and error and lots of practice. You got this :) ring lashbase xx

Latest posts

Back