Lash extensions lost their curl

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpster

Reaction score
Hi peeps,

I fitted a client with 0.07mm 3D C curl lashes on Wednesday and she has come back today with completely straight lashes, there is no curl to them at all. All still glued on but poker straight. Can anyone advise why this has happened? I've contacted the distributor to see if they can shed any light onto it but I'm not expecting a reply til after the weekend so I though I'd pick your brains.

Thanks in advance [emoji8]

Hi. I had exactly the same last week , I did D+ curl ,my client came back with straight lashes . What lashes did you use ?

Hi peeps,

I fitted a client with 0.07mm 3D C curl lashes on Wednesday and she has come back today with completely straight lashes, there is no curl to them at all. All still glued on but poker straight. Can anyone advise why this has happened? I've contacted the distributor to see if they can shed any light onto it but I'm not expecting a reply til after the weekend so I though I'd pick your brains.

Thanks in advance [emoji8]

I’ve had this happen to me too! Did you ever find out what the reason was?

Latest posts

Back