Lash extensions magnifying lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

es22x

Reaction score
Done my course on lash extensions recently and had a practice the other day and really struggled. Do you find using a mag Lamp really helps? I have someone wanting them done for a wedding soon and would like to get more practice in before! :) thanks

I found using a mag lamp impossible, too much moving it to get right. I now use the lamp just for light and have a magnifying headset,
Only cost about £15 from eBay I think.

I found using a mag lamp impossible, too much moving it to get right. I now use the lamp just for light and have a magnifying headset,
Only cost about £15 from eBay I think.

Aw fab thanks will look into that maybe :)

Hi I did the course too and practiced for the first time on my friend and I couldn't for the life of me get the lash onto the lash it's so hard I feel like giving up but wanted to start a business in lashing and have paid out a lot of money for equities just don't know what to do [emoji31]

I did my lash training 3 years ago and I had the same problem just could not get the lashes on and when I did I couldn't get them straight and they kept sticking together [emoji21] I just gave up didn't have the confidence to ask for models incase I ruined their lashes. Now I really really regret it I'm starting beauty therapy level 2 in September and I'm practising acrylic nails again as I also trained in this but soon gave up. Just wish I had pushed myself and stuck with it as I'm desperate to get going now! Don't give up I think you'll regret it and Iv been told by so many people that if you just keep calm it just clicks one day and you'll be brilliant! Good luck!

Thanks Hun I hope so I guess I'm just a worrier and lack the confidence that I can do it right [emoji31]

For lashes I would recommend the Glamcor - Yes its expensive, but wow you won't regret it.

I got my first one in salon a couple of years ago - everyone loves it.
I just decked out our lash training studio with them and also become a supplier.
Wouldn't use anything else.

Latest posts

Back