Lash extensions & makeup wipes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msophie

Reaction score
Hi all, my mum had her patch test on Friday and I’m doing her lashes this evening. She doesn’t wear makeup and has basic skincare routine, I’ve found that all the products she’s using are oil free and suitable. The one thing she uses that although they are oil free, are Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes, I do have a slight query about. I’ve told her just to be very careful around the eyes and try and avoid the lashes with the wipes, but as someone new to applying lashes (had them myself multiple times in the past), I want to clarify how everyone feels regarding facial wipes as I’ve found varying information online! Thankyou x

Hi msophie, ideally on the lashes and that area itself you should be looking at offering your mum a cleanser designed for lash extensions! There are plenty on the market, where you purchase your lashes from Will more then likely offer a safe cleanser too.

Oil free makeup remover is best, I always tell clients to avoid wipes as they snag on lashes

Just don't use wipes, they're hideous x

Latest posts

Back