Lash extensions not lasting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jadeybaby1986

Reaction score
hi guys after some advice, iv been lashing for a year now never had any complaints I have around 20 regular clients and in the past 3 weeks iv had problems with clients loosing their extensions after just a few days I use a few brands but recently the last 5 months even been using lashbase and eyelash excellence products I always clean and prime clients lashes and prime my strips I have tried everything to humidifier my temp and humidity are at the level they need to be can someone please help as I’m scared I’m going to loose my clients thanx x

If it is with a lot or most clients then I would say to check your glue. When I Trained they taught us to change the glue once opened every 3 month and to keep the glue in the fridge or chilled area (assuming you London is always cold apposed to Africa)

Why don’t you stick to one brand ?

If it is with a lot or most clients then I would say to check your glue. When I Trained they taught us to change the glue once opened every 3 month and to keep the glue in the fridge or chilled area (assuming you London is always cold apposed to Africa)

Why don’t you stick to one brand ?
I have a new glue every month told not to keep in fridge but in an airtight container which I do iv been lashing for a year now and only having this problem for last month tried everything I could think of

Could it be a change in the temprature/ humidity? We had a crazy hot week here last week but I was still having to put my heating on to keep the glue happy lol! Xx

Could it be a change in the temprature/ humidity? We had a crazy hot week here last week but I was still having to put my heating on to keep the glue happy lol! Xx
Do u needed it to be quite warm? X

Do u needed it to be quite warm? X

I find I do, but my room is out the back of a Victorian building without central heating, insulation or windows so its chilly until about 3pm in the afternoon!

Id say my heater is on 80% of my working day xx

Maybe the supplier has changed the ingredients of the glue? I use eyeluvlashes glues they seem to work really well. I have had clients lose more during "shedding" whent the seasons are changing (sounds crazy but definitely true)

Latest posts

Back