Lash extensions primer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eleanor55

Reaction score
Has or does anybody use the Lashbase Primer for eyelash extensions?
Im worried about using it on my clients so close to there eyes as it has such a strong chemical smell! I know thats what its meant for just wondering if anybody has had problems with it irritating the eyes?
Thanks x

I use it and have it applied with no problems. I actually find the shampoo more irritating.

Yes I use it. Never had a problem, can’t say I’ve noticed it’s particularly strong smelling either to be honest

The salon i go to use witch hazel distilled as a primer, i only know that since this morning. As i asked the girl that does mine what she would recommend. And it must work pretty well as it does not affect my lashes negatively

Don’t use witch hazel, use a primer designed for use around the eyes. The lash base primer is perfect, you only need a little bit. You can also use a lash cleanser and saline water

Don’t use witch hazel, use a primer designed for use around the eyes. The lash base primer is perfect, you only need a little bit. You can also use a lash cleanser and saline water
Thanks, ive orderd lash base primer now, and saline water to clean ? Or to prime ?

Latest posts

Back