Lash extensions & spray tan - which first?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautyjord

Reaction score
Hi all, I've been doing individual lash extensions for some years now and recently started doing spray tans also.
Now a lot of my regular clients have booked a spray tan for their next lash infill appointment to get them both done together. I remember in my lash training they said clients shouldn't have a spray tan until at least 24hrs after lashes, so I was thinking I should do the tan first, then the infills, but then I'm worried about them laying down on a bed for half an hour after just having a spray!
Don't know what to do, other than split the appointments which I would struggle with as have very limited appointments.
Suggestions please :) TIA xx

Lashes first and then the spray tan, you can not clean the eye area correctly if you have tanned them first.
It was not stated in my training that a tan had to wait for 24hours after lashes & all of my clients who have had both treatments on the same day have exactly the same out come as when done separately :)
Hth

Thanks, I also didn't think about that if I was to tan first then the pads to do the lashes would pull the tan off the face also. So lashes first it is!

Yes, lashes first, always. And if you cure the lashes, they are able to be wet straight away, so rinsing the tan will not affect them at all :)

Yes, lashes first, always. And if you cure the lashes, they are able to be wet straight away, so rinsing the tan will not affect them at all :)

Cure the lashes?....what is this?

Lashes then tan x

Yes I always do lashes first then tanning and never had a problem. You also have to think the pads under the eyes would ruin the face tan if you did then after xx

You can get a glue curing machine I've not got one but seen them it's the same concept as curing gel nails I think xx

Cure the lashes?....what is this?

This is done using a nano mister. I actually have a brand new iBeauty boxed up one I am about to list on ebay but if you're interested in purchasing, pm me and I can send you pics and info xx

Just bare in mind that should anything go wrong, your insurance will not cover you as you said your training specifically mentioned no tan for 24 hours!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back