Lash full set help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lashly

Reaction score
I had a new client today who wanted volume lash extensions for her first time. Before our session started my client warned me about her eyes watering during previous sessions with lash extensions when she had recieved classic and hybrid sets. Through out the whole session her eyes watered continously and A LOT. And I mean A LOT I've never seen anything like it which made everything complicated..the bottom lashes were slipping through the tape and gel pads sticking to the top ones, constant fanning and reapplying new tape and gel pads. When she got home she sent me this photo and I have never seen anything like this please help! I've done other volume sets and have been lashing for a year and 2 months! I felt terrible and she had messaged me apologizing about her eyes watering but I have no answer for her as to why her lashes look like this !! Please help

Attachments

• IMG_77461.jpg
    IMG_77461.jpg
    670.8 KB · Views: 78
Hi I have a lot of clients with watery eyes.. don't worry too much. However, from the picture the thing I notice is that there seems to be a lot of glue on the lashes? try using a bit less especially with Russian/volume you only need a wee bit x

Latest posts

Back