Lash lift advice needed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikki Martin

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Please help me out here. I attended accredited training to be able to do eyelash lift and tint. After a bit of research I am confused.

The trainer showed me the rods and the pads and how to use them.

Is there differing times for the perming lotion and neutraliser as i have seen differing advice or is this product dependent?

When removing the perming lotion and moving to the next step are there any best ways of ensuring the product is removed before moving on.

Finally the nourishing lotion was applied mixed with the tint.Should this be in two seperate steps for best results?

Any hints and tips would be greatly appreciated, I am questioning how people do there lashes and what they find best to get the best results.

Thanks x

Hi Geeks,

Please help me out here. I attended accredited training to be able to do eyelash lift and tint. After a bit of research I am confused.

The trainer showed me the rods and the pads and how to use them.

Is there differing times for the perming lotion and neutraliser as i have seen differing advice or is this product dependent?

When removing the perming lotion and moving to the next step are there any best ways of ensuring the product is removed before moving on.

Finally the nourishing lotion was applied mixed with the tint.Should this be in two seperate steps for best results?

Any hints and tips would be greatly appreciated, I am questioning how people do there lashes and what they find best to get the best results.

Thanks x

Timings may vary depending on which system you use? Did your course provide notes, this should tell you what your trimmings should be with the system you use

Timings may vary depending on which system you use? Did your course provide notes, this should tell you what your trimmings should be with the system you use

I am just reading through them again ! I was told 5 mins but able to increase after? Unless i mis understood ?

Which system did you train with? I use Flirties, lifting lotion is left on for 10 mins...up to 12 mins for a coarser lash.

Which system did you train with? I use Flirties, lifting lotion is left on for 10 mins...up to 12 mins for a coarser lash.

Hi,

The products were salon services that were used. The glue didn't seem to good if i were honest?

Nikki xx

There are a few good videos on you tube that we watched before going on our course. The training was so bad think we learnt more from you tube tbh, luckily it's an easy treatment to pick up once you get it, timings for salon system lash lifts are all detailed on the box it gives you a step by step exactly what to do. Using the glue can be awkward to stick the lashes but just take your time.

Latest posts

Back