Lash lift after tint?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChloeeR

Reaction score
I have a client who wants to book in for a lash lift. She has had her lashes tinted today and wonders how long it needs to be before I can go and lift her lashes?
I am still fairly newly qualified and have only ever done lash lifts including me tinting them. Not been asked for a lash lift on lashes already tinted. Is this ok to do?

You can lift them but they will fade

My lash lift strips any tint straight out of the lashes. I'd always tint after lifting. She'll have to either wait till she's due for another tint, or do lash lift now and reapply tint straight after

I have a client who wants to book in for a lash lift. She has had her lashes tinted today and wonders how long it needs to be before I can go and lift her lashes?
I am still fairly newly qualified and have only ever done lash lifts including me tinting them. Not been asked for a lash lift on lashes already tinted. Is this ok to do?

I actually recommend it to my clients that like lower lash tints as its not feasible timewise to do it with upper lashes during a lit. You get the colour boost after the lift 3min tint on top lashes and lower lashes stay dark.

Latest posts

Back