Lash lift and tint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samdarby12

Flutter 12
Reaction score
What are the best lash lift and tint kits out there other than lvl?? I'm just about to get a kit after completing training and want to get the best product.

Did you train with Nouveau? If so, why not use their products?

I use lashbase lash lift products. highly recommend them!

No I'm not nouveau trained, thanks I'll look into lashbase.

I use salon system from Ellisons, you can buy pack of 15 sachets or small bottles. A very popular treatment with a fantastic profit margin x

I'm after a new kit, currently using salon systems buy want one with a quicker developing time...
Take about 50mins developing time with salon systems and a lash tint. So takes me a good hour from start to finish. Would like one a little quicker!!! Any ideas?

What's the average treatment time with lash base??

It takes me between 30 mins - 45 mins depending on if i'm tinting just the top set or both.

i use lash nv they do a really well priced starter kit. the timings are 12-14 minutes lift, 7 minutes lock, 5 minutes tint then nourish to remove.

Does anyone use anything else to lift lashes other than the shields and curling rods?
Someone mentions sticky kind of pads and pre glued ones?

Have a look at flirties lash curve always works well for me

I'm starting to offer lash Perming but which kit / brand gives best result? I was trained with Salon Services and to be honest, I didn't notice much difference, some lashes still looked straight! So I want something reliable and strong

I'm starting to offer lash Perming but which kit / brand gives best result? I was trained with Salon Services and to be honest, I didn't notice much difference, some lashes still looked straight! So I want something reliable and strong
I've used a few brands and now sticking with lashbase as they are my favourite personally.

I've used a few brands and now sticking with lashbase as they are my favourite personally.

Have you and photos of your work I posted mine on another thread.. I have been using salon system kit. But would like to see what yours look like if possible xx

Sorry to hijack, but what is your routine with tinting aswell as lifting? I tiny after the fixing but before the conditioning serum but I feel it can get a bit messy and is a little too easy to get tint into the eye. I also worry I'll miss lashes on the bottom, thanks, :)

Sorry to hijack, but what is your routine with tinting aswell as lifting? I tiny after the fixing but before the conditioning serum but I feel it can get a bit messy and is a little too easy to get tint into the eye. I also worry I'll miss lashes on the bottom, thanks, :)

Hi,

I tint after fix too. I remove eyelashes from shield, untape bottom lashes. Tint then condition after. Yes it is messy and it is fiddly! Taking me hour and 15 mins a set at the moment!!!!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1457598104.808646.jpg

I've just recently purchased the lash base lift range after switching from another brand. Lash base didn't send instructions just the sachets separately. so can I just ask you development times pretty please?

I use LashNV too with great results
7e33975b4fd102c37bca88691b79b482.jpg

Elleebana is taking the world by storm. The processing times are so much quicker than any other system :)

Latest posts

Back