Lash lift and tint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My treatment time with Elleebana including top and bottom tint is approx 35 mins and I don’t do that many so if it was popular treatment you could probably reduce it to 30 mins.

Clients love how quick it is and all are repeat bookings.

My treatment time with Elleebana including top and bottom tint is approx 35 mins and I don’t do that many so if it was popular treatment you could probably reduce it to 30 mins.

Clients love how quick it is and all are repeat bookings.
hi do you have any pictures please. im new to lash lifts and want a good kit x

hi do you have any pictures please. im new to lash lifts and want a good kit x

9fa238b5a897ad99239d4038f287ab53.jpg
this was using Elleebana and a medium rod

Wow that's a beautiful lift, can i ask what your timings are please? And do you use a damp or dry cotton bud to remove 1st solution before 2nd ? Thanks

I use flirties. Always get great results. Here's a lift I did today.

Attachments

• IMG_20180211_131430_068.jpg
    IMG_20180211_131430_068.jpg
    539.3 KB · Views: 44
Hi! Ive been trained with salon system, and im really upset of the results.. girls , what im doing wrong? Maybe I need to try some new products? Thank you xx

Attachments

• 20180212_173733.jpg
    20180212_173733.jpg
    790.2 KB · Views: 43
Wow that's a beautiful lift, can i ask what your timings are please? And do you use a damp or dry cotton bud to remove 1st solution before 2nd ? Thanks

Thank you. If you search on here and YouTube you’ll find Elleebana info and videos. Very fast treatment time in comparison to others I’ve used.

I hope this isn’t a silly question but for the rubber eye shield things (sorry can’t think what there called) how do you stick them on the eyelid? Do you use the eyelash glue used to stick the lashes down? So glue the back of the shield, stick on the eyelid then glue the lashes to the shield? I usually use the rods but purchased these by mistake.

Latest posts

Back