Lash lift and tint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah Hartill

Reaction score
Hello I have just trained in lash lifting and tinting, we got the lashbase kit on our course. I’m not getting much of a curl on the lashes I do (have done 3 ladies, 2 on course and 1 at home) do I just need to leave lifting lotion on longer? Also got nourishing lotion on the kit, do you give this to clients to take home or do you apply it after lifting and tinting? Thanks Sarah

How long were you told to keep it on? I keep it on for 15 minutes, take off using cotton bud, then 15 minutes with number 2, then remove then tint. You use the nourishing lotion to dissolve the glue and to lift the shield off the eyelid. Its not an aftercare product for clients as too much of this can drop the lashes

Hello I have just trained in lash lifting and tinting, we got the lashbase kit on our course. I’m not getting much of a curl on the lashes I do (have done 3 ladies, 2 on course and 1 at home) do I just need to leave lifting lotion on longer? Also got nourishing lotion on the kit, do you give this to clients to take home or do you apply it after lifting and tinting? Thanks Sarah
Can you contact your trainer as this should be covered on the course and he/she might be able to help? It is always easier for a trainer to help with advice regarding the procedure as they would know what they have taught you so they should be able to help in more detail x

How long were you told to keep it on? I keep it on for 15 minutes, take off using cotton bud, then 15 minutes with number 2, then remove then tint. You use the nourishing lotion to dissolve the glue and to lift the shield off the eyelid. Its not an aftercare product for clients as too much of this can drop the lashes
Hi, do you leave the nourishing oil on lashes after taking off the shield or wipe that off? Thank you!

It might depend on the brand and how you were taught to perform the treatment. We use a damp cotton pad to remove step 1 and 2 and apply the nourishing lotion as last step (leave in conditioner) after the tint has been removed.
You can also retail a lash serum to your clients as this can be applied daily and is great for the lashes too x

Latest posts

Back