Lash lift brand training options - advice/opinions wanted

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMF069

Reaction score
Hi,
Tried to summarise my question in the subject heading, but essentially I am trying to decide between taking Elleebana lash lift online training, and taking SugarLash Pro Online Lash Lift training.
There is quite a cost difference - Elleebana is just over $1000 Canadian for online training whereas sugarlash pro is $200. Elleebana does offer more (thank goodness given the price!) such as 2 personal trainer face to face video calls, and expects 5 photo submissions for approval. Sugarlash pro is online modules and chat support and requires 2 photo submissions.

My question is has anyone done both and can offer an opinion on which they felt offered more?

I have performed lash lifting before as the salon I first worked in trained us in house but it was quite basic and didn’t cover trouble shooting. I used the sugarlash pro brand of products and was impressed, but often see elleebana results and am super impressed.

Ultimately both are purchasable without even taking training but I would like to for my own personal development and to know I am offering the best service I possibly can through good education.

Thanks for reading this far and I look forward to your opinions.

Cheers,
Justine.

Hi Justine,

I’ve been looking at these online courses too... and wondering the same thing. Did you end up taking one? And how did you find it?

Thanks,
Tina

Hi Justine,

I’ve been looking at these online courses too... and wondering the same thing. Did you end up taking one? And how did you find it?

Thanks,
Tina

So you know, the OP hasn’t returned to Salon Geek since October of last year, so may or may not respond.

So you know, the OP hasn’t returned to Salon Geek since October of last year, so may or may not respond.

I didn’t think to check - thank you. I’m still figuring this site out...

Hi,
Tried to summarise my question in the subject heading, but essentially I am trying to decide between taking Elleebana lash lift online training, and taking SugarLash Pro Online Lash Lift training.
There is quite a cost difference - Elleebana is just over $1000 Canadian for online training whereas sugarlash pro is $200. Elleebana does offer more (thank goodness given the price!) such as 2 personal trainer face to face video calls, and expects 5 photo submissions for approval. Sugarlash pro is online modules and chat support and requires 2 photo submissions.

My question is has anyone done both and can offer an opinion on which they felt offered more?

I have performed lash lifting before as the salon I first worked in trained us in house but it was quite basic and didn’t cover trouble shooting. I used the sugarlash pro brand of products and was impressed, but often see elleebana results and am super impressed.

Ultimately both are purchasable without even taking training but I would like to for my own personal development and to know I am offering the best service I possibly can through good education.

Thanks for reading this far and I look forward to your opinions.

Cheers,
Justine.

Look into lash bomb training. They are great

Latest posts

Back