Lash lift/brow lamination?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmmaLou1989

Reaction score
So I'm fairly new to lash lifting and I am now wanting to offer brow lamination but have the following questions:

1) Can I use the same perm/ fixing lotion from a lash lift kit for brow lamination seeing as though it's pretty much the same treatment so to speak?

2) What are the best perm lotions and fixing lotions that come in sachets? I think sachets will be better as I won't have to waste products by using/ opening the bottles. Sachets, I think, would be especially handy for doing patch tests on my clients.

3) If I can use the same, has anyone had any good results from using salon system products? They seem reasonably priced and I have used them previously for lashes but this was a long time ago. I've since been using lash base.

Thank you!

Hi, you need to purchase 2 different product for brow lamination and lash perm or lash lami. I highly recommend INLEI or elleebana

Hey!

Every brand is different so you must check to see whether you can use the products for both brow lamination and lash lifting.

Beautiful Brows and Lashes have a 3 step dup system called Lash & Brow Bomb which has gentle ingredients and is safe to use on the skin and hairs so you can definitely use this brand for both treatments. The solutions come in sachets and each sachet can be used for up to 4 clients. I'll attach their sachet information below :).

They're definitely one to check out though!!
Sachet life 2.jpg

The others are right, not all lash lift products are suitable for brow lamination as there are different things you need to consider and whilst the application might seem similar brow products will touch the skin and not every lash lift is suitable. You can either buy a different system for brow lamination or you can opt for a system that is suitable for both. We supply the flirties Duo Quick lift system which is made in the UK and is designed to work for lashes and brows. Step 1 and 2 are also vegan friendly and then you have the Keratin & Collagen Laminator to nourish the lashes and brows. I am obviously biased but the feedback is fantastic and you can get a sample pack from flirties to try it too x

I am using Hive and I find it is great with lash lifting but not so impressed with the brow lifts I have done. Maybe I am not leaving it long enough though as I am newly trained in brow lamination x

Hey!

Every brand is different so you must check to see whether you can use the products for both brow lamination and lash lifting.

Beautiful Brows and Lashes have a 3 step dup system called Lash & Brow Bomb which has gentle ingredients and is safe to use on the skin and hairs so you can definitely use this brand for both treatments. The solutions come in sachets and each sachet can be used for up to 4 clients. I'll attach their sachet information below :).

View attachment 211606
Thank you so much!!! Really appreciate it.

Hey!

View attachment 211606
Do they have a UK shop?

Latest posts

Back