Lash lift course recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelly Favell

Beauty Director at Nouvelles
Reaction score
Anyone recommend any lash lift courses apart from Nouveau LVL?

Yes I'm looking for one too... Yumi lashes looks quite interesting

Eleebana is fantastic

Anyone recommend any lash lift courses apart from Nouveau LVL?

I've just booked one with Gateway Workshops today for early Dec so will report back on how it was x

I've just booked one with Gateway Workshops today for early Dec so will report back on how it was x
I did the Gateway course and was impressed with it and felt confident to do treatments immediately afterwards.

I did the Gateway course and was impressed with it and felt confident to do treatments immediately afterwards.

Hey love, yes I saw your post on the site saying you did it recently and was happy. Fingers crossed it goes well. What kit are you using for your lifts at the moment? The one they've recommended? X

Hey love, yes I saw your post on the site saying you did it recently and was happy. Fingers crossed it goes well. What kit are you using for your lifts at the moment? The one they've recommended? X
Started with that and tried Flirties and Ellebanna which is my favourite although it only has 2 solutions compared to the 3 you’ll be trained with and timings are less too.

Started with that and tried Flirties and Ellebanna which is my favourite although it only has 2 solutions compared to the 3 you’ll be trained with and timings are less too.

Yeah I've had a look at Ellebanna already and it seems to be the most popular and quicker too. Well thanks, hopefully the training goes well :) xx

I did a course with Sally hair & beauty (salon systems) in march and found it pretty good, plus came away with a manual and a helpline number x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1509653211.859878.jpg

Last edited:
I’m doing a gateway one on Monday. Will report back!

I use LashNV from Creative Beauty Group and find the results really good
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1509643653.740958.jpg

It’s actually Friday sorry lol lash extensions is on Monday! Thank you xx

Salon systems.
I did the course back in April. Loved it. And never had aby problems

Ok my OCD says we need to move this over to skin...
Please?

I did a course with Sally hair & beauty (salon systems) in march and found it pretty good, plus came away with a manual and a helpline number xView attachment 206366

I’m doing the salon systems course on Wednesday, do they teach you to tint the bottom lashes too?

Thank you. What was the treatment time they gave you?

I’m doing the salon systems course on Wednesday, do they teach you to tint the bottom lashes too?
No weirdly they didn't but I do anyway because it looks ridiculous unless their own lashes are dark

They said it was an hours treatment but even after over 100 lifts I can't get it down below 1hr 10

Latest posts

Back